TO GET YOUR GRINDER REPAIRED – Pre-pay on our website. Fill out the form. Mail us your grinder. We’ll take care of the rest!
- Download the grinder repair form here. Please complete all sections, print, and include inside the box with the grinder.
- Repairs must be paid for on our website. Pay for the repair using the Baratza Web site.
- Ship the grinder to us using your preferred shipping method and company. Keep a record of your tracking number!
- Send the grinder and removable burr, but keep your other parts like the bin and hopper.
- Package your grinder (WITHOUT the hopper and grounds bin) in a sturdy (new) box and adequate cushioning material. Please do not use foam peanuts. Please be aware that grinders that are further damaged in shipping due to inadequate packaging may result in increased repair costs.
- Please note: THE GRINDER REPAIR PROGRAM IS ONLY APPLICABLE FOR UNITS IN THE UNITED STATES. PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org FOR REQUESTS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
- MOST GRINDERS CAN BE FIXED AND READY TO RETURN WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIPT. During checkout, you can select an expedited return shipping method if you’d like and only the difference between UPS Ground and your selection will be charged.
Our standard repair includes the following:
- Diagnose problems
- Replace worn/broken parts as needed (except burrs)
- Thorough cleaning
- Return shipping
- 6 month warranty
See the table below for prices for repairing the grinder and for replacing burrs.
|Sette 270Wi & W||$90.00||N/A|
PLEASE NOTE: Baratza offers repair for Baratza grinders. We can no longer repair the Solis Maestro, Solis Maestro Plus, Solis 166, or the Starbucks Barista that does not have the Baratza Logo.