We Are Hiring! Accounting Assistant / Bookkeeper.
Baratza, the leading designer and manufacturer of innovative, precision burr coffee grinders for
the home, is looking to hire an Accounting Assistant/Bookkeeper to work closely with our
Controller at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
The Accounting Assistant / Bookkeeper position requires an individual who is motivated, self-
directed and well organized. They must also possess accounting experience and excellent
communication skills. This position reports directly to the Controller.
The responsibilities will include:
- Entry to mid-level bookkeeping
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable duties
- Credit Card Account Expense Tracking and Reconciliations
- PayPal Deposit Transactions Reconciliations
- Maintain transaction documentation for established audit trail policies
- Other administrative office tasks as required
- Minimum of three years accounting or bookkeeping experience, including accounts
payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger
- QuickBooks Enterprise Manufacturing Desktop experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced in Excel
- Proficient in Word
- Positive and professional attitude, able to work with personnel at all levels
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to enter information error-free
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to do repetitive tasks with focus and curiosity
- Critical thinker who is proactive and flexible, with the ability to: handle multiple
commitments, prioritize, and manage time efficiently with minimal guidance
This is a full-time hourly position with health insurance for the employee, paid time off, 401k
plan, and opportunities for professional development. The position is located at our
headquarters in Bellevue, WA but current Covid-19 protocols dictate that we encourage our
employees to work from home, until it is deemed safe to return to the office.
Please write and tell us why you would be a great addition to our operations team. Enclose an
up-to-date resume detailing your skills, talents and experience. Email to Deb@baratza.com.