Customer Support Specialist | Location: Bellevue, WA
Job Type: Full-time –6-Month Contract/Hybrid
Part of Breville group, Baratza is a market-leading coffee grinder company with a focus on superior in-cup performance and the needs of the consumer at its center. We are looking to hire a new Customer Support Specialist on a 6-month contract who will be phone-forward and based at our Bellevue, WA office.
The Baratza support team is known for providing people-focused care, which is the backbone of our renowned customer support. We provide our customers with guidance on troubleshooting and fixing their grinders remotely. Our goal is to enable our customers to resolve any trouble they are having with their grinder quickly, so they can get back to brewing great coffee. Our company vision is to create a company where anyone who encounters us feels cared for, and each member of the Support team is essential to making that a reality.
We are searching for someone to join our team who embodies empathy and care; someone who can understand the challenge of not being able to brew your favorite cup of coffee. Grinder experience is not necessary. We will take you through our training program which will equip you with the knowledge required to help our customers.
· Provide exceptional support by phone for wholesale and end consumers.
· Provide exceptional support through professionally written emails
· Work with teammates to respond to customer inquiries
· Work with teammates to learn about Baratza grinders
· Send out warranty replacements and accommodation parts through SalesForce
· Based in the greater Seattle area and able to commute to our Bellevue office Mon-Fri
· Ability to connect with people over the phone with kindness and professionalism
· Ability to connect with people over email with kindness and professionalism
· Ability to be patient and positive with frustrated customers
· Demonstrated interest and knowledge in the specialty coffee
· Ability to build positive relationships with team members & coworkers
· Ability to handle multiple commitments, prioritize and manage time efficiently with minimal guidance
· Excellent written communication skills
· Self–motivated with the internal drive and motivation to begin and continue tasks that are in alignment with the team goals
· Ability to work on a computer or phone for an eight-hour period.
· Work in close quarters with others, following appropriate health and safety guidelines for Covid-19 and physical distancing.
Baratza is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, veteran status, or any other class protected by local, state, or federal law. We are a value-driven company and feel that learning from one another is an important part of our culture.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email your resume and compensation expectations to Jennifer.email@example.com