Application Closed 5.21.2021
Baratza, the leading designer and manufacturer of innovative, precision burr coffee grinders for the home, is looking to hire a new warehouse coordinator for our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
We’re searching for someone to join our team who embodies empathy and care; someone who can understand the challenge of not being able to brew your favorite cup of coffee. The Baratza shipping center is an integral part of our operations and service department. The center works closely with the support and service departments to ensure that parts and orders are properly processed and that grinders, materials, and parts inventory are adequately restocked. This job requires cross-training in the service department as a technician to fulfill secondary responsibilities. Don’t worry, no prior repair experience is required for the position.
Key duties include:
- Maintain an organized, clean, and safe warehouse and work environment
- Coordinate with alternate warehouse and our suppliers to ensure the primary Bellevue warehouse is properly stocked with packing materials, grinders, and parts
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (pick, wrap, pack, label, ship)
- Receive and process repairs and returns
- Act in a technician’s capacity when required
- Perform inventory controls
- Good organizational and time management skills
- The ability to analyze and streamline processes to improve accuracy and output
- An interest in coffee and related fields, including sustainability and ethical consumption
- Detail-oriented, able to quickly and accurately pack and ship orders
- Constructive attitude in teamwork and excellent verbal communication
- Desire to learn about Baratza grinders, history, culture
- Able to stand at a workbench for extended periods
- Can work in close quarters with others
- Ability to stand, bend, and lift 60 pounds repeatedly
Baratza is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, veteran status, or any other class protected by local, state, or federal law.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email your resume and compensation expectations to Quinn@Baratza.com