Baratza, the leading designer and manufacturer of innovative, precision burr coffee grinders for
the home, is looking to hire a Customer Account Relations Administrator at our headquarters in
The Customer Account Relations Administrator will be part of our operations team and the main
contact for managing the orders from our US and Canadian wholesale customers. With regular
interaction and each correspondence, there is an opportunity for the Administrator to enhance and
build our wholesale relationships. The Customer Account Relations Administrator is also the
primary contact for our retail customers.
We’re looking for a self-motivated person to take ownership of the overall customer order process.
The administrative and customer relationship aspect of the work requires the candidate to be
detailed orientated, with solid verbal and written communication skills. This individual will report
to Diane Wood, Operations Manager.
Key duties include:
Wholesale: Develop and build wholesale relationships.
● Build relationships through timely order processing and proactive engagement with
wholesalers, enhancing their experience with Baratza.
● Coordinate with various intercompany teams to facilitate wholesale support, shipping, and
● Vetting and establishing successful relationships with new wholesale customers.
E-commerce Retail Orders: Handling orders and inquiries.
● Process incoming orders for grinders and parts efficiently, accurately, and in a professional
and friendly manner.
● Timely handling of order processing related issues such as cancellation requests,
complaints, return requests, and potentially fraudulent orders.
● Enjoys, and has the ability to build relationships with people over the phone, by email, and
● Positive and professional attitude, able to work with personnel at all levels.
● Detail-oriented, with the ability to enter information error-free.
● Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
● Ability to do repetitive tasks with focus and curiosity.
● Critical thinker who is proactive and flexible, with the ability to: handle multiple
commitments, prioritize, and manage time efficiently with minimal guidance
● Knowledge of the specialty coffee industry, especially in regard to grinding and
● Knowledge of QuickBooks or other accounting software
● Knowledge of shopping carts and/or 3rd party marketplaces
● Can work in close quarters with others.
This is a full-time hourly position with health insurance for the employee, paid time off, 401k plan,
and opportunities for professional development.
Please write and tell us why you would be a great addition to our operations team. Please enclose
an up-to-date resume detailing your skills, talents and experience. Email to Diane@Baratza.com